Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

How dagerous is that and what can I do for high BP ?

My BP was 172/112, How dagerous is that and what can I do since I dont have a lot of money. Im 29yrs old 5
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  751
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The blood pressure is definitely high for your age.. High blood pressure can cause damages to the brain, eye, kidney and other organs.. You have to find a method of reducing it.. You may  also have to get some test done to know why it has happened at this young age and if a cause is located then the cause has to be treated.. I understand about your financial concern, but it is better to get treated at the earliest to avoid complications.. 

Answered: Fri, 15 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Thank you very much. I'm sorry it took so long but I forgot about this till I was googleing something and this came up. I have found ways to lower it and will soon have insurance to get some test done. God bless!!
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
  User's Response
Thank you so very much for your time as well as the valuable information you have provided me with. I will be looking in to the test you advised me on.. Some info bout me I'm a black and Korean mixed male 30yrs of age. I weigh appr. 230lbs. And stand at a whopping 5'9. I am a chef so I do have some extra weight on me. I occasionally smoke cigareTtes, as well as marijuana. Rarely cosume alcohol and was told I have High Blood Pressure... Thanks for any advice..
Answered: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor