How can vertigo and dizziness be treated?

I have inner ear symptons and lately have balance problems along with slight dizzy spells I am 86 in other wise excellent health with never had any surgeries nor any hospital visits..I don t take any drugs, not even aspirins..I do have a doctor but going there isn t a favorite past time..but I may have to now...darnit..
Mon, 16 Jul 2018
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It would be advisable to consult an ENT specialist doctor for the examination of your ear. Anti-vertigo medicines like betahistine/cinnarizine/prochlorperazine might be helpful. Vestibular rehabilitation exercises would also be helpful to you in balance problem.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.