How can sudden severe stomach cramps, back pain, nausea and acid reflux be treated?

Hi, I woke up at 4 am the morning with horrible stomach cramps, back pain, nausea and acid reflux. It s almost 10 pm and I m still in alot pain. I think its a stomach flu. I ve taken pepto and antacid and ibuprofen. Do you have any suggestions to help with my pain?
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

I think you may have acute gastritis with gastro oesophagal reflux disease. Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks.

Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. If symptoms not improved please consult your physician/Gastroenterologist they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.