How can stiffness in the muscles be treated?

what can i do for my muscle stiiffness,doctors won t prescribe muscle relaxants for me,i m living a nightmare,i can barely walk,i m afraid to shower,i m shaking,feel like i m about to fall,what can i do,without muscle relaxants,what other remedies are there.
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Regular hot compress and stretching exercises of the muscles and correcting any electrolyte imbalance can help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.