How can soreness on the bridge of the nose be treated?

6 days ago I bumped my head while wearing sunglasses. In doing so, I bruised the bridge of my nose where the sunglasses sits. While being slightly sore there was no swelling during the first few days. Now the pain has increased and there is some swelling. Do I need to get it checked out? Or continue to take asprin?
Fri, 9 Feb 2018
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

I read your query and I understand your concern. I think you should put an ice package on it and also take some Ibuprofen or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug to reduce inflammation. The swelling is result of contusion.

Hope this clarifies your concern. Thank you for the query.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka , General & Family Physician