How can severe pain in the ribcage after a back injury be treated?

I have a fracture in my back that has not bothered me for a couple years and this morning when I got up it hurt all the way around to my ribs. I can t lean to the left at all. The pain has gotten worse. My rib is hurting on the side and the front. It is very painful.
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The pain in the rib cage is a muscular pain and oral muscle relaxants and rest can help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.