• question-icon

How can severe anxiety and panic attacks be managed?

i have a lot of anxiety and panic attacks, its hard for me to sleep. and i do lash out at people a lot, i have habit of depression and cry a lot. I can't go around my mother because i start to panic. and i want to find some sort of way to calm me down before i start high school.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

I would suggest you to practice deep breathing and relaxation exercises to control your anxiety. If the symptoms are severe, kindly consult a psychiatrist for medical treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.