• question-icon

How can scabies be treated?

What is a sure fire way to get rid of scabies, my dumb ass Dr treated us for poison ivy, we got the stuff he recommended ,it seam to help but wasn t what I expected.I have Dr friend, I cut his grass, I seen him leaving one morning, I asked him what this look to be, he said he couldn t recomend any thing , but it looks like scabies, now what is a scabies and how do I get it gone
Sun, 26 Aug 2018
Hello

Scabies is a mite infestation. It is treated with 5% Permethrin cream applied overnight. The treatment may be required to be repeated after 7 days. Everybody in the household will require treatment. Additionally, bedding, carpets, clothes, towels etc should be thoroughly washed in hot water and exposed to sunlight.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.