How can rashes all over the body after a wasp sting be treated?

My son was stung by a wasp earlier this evening. I treated the sting. About an hour and a half later he started itching all over with a rash all over his body. I put him in a oatmeal bath and gave him Benadryl. It helped with the rash and itching but now his lips are swollen. I also put apple cider vinegar on the sting after the bath. Do you have any other suggestions?
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

Perhaps he has Hives, itchy welts and flare. I suggest him to take an oral antihistamine e.g Cetrizine tab/ syrup once a day for a week. In addition I suggest him to apply a soothing lotion e.g calamine lotion on the affected areas to calm down the itching and redness.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.