How can pleurisy be treated?

I went to a pulmonologist after 2 ER visits for fluid on my lung. H e said it was a bad case of pleurisy but did not offer any advice or even if I was to continue Lasix & potassium ER Dr. had prescribed. I was very disappointed in the visit. What is your advice?
Sat, 24 Aug 2019
As per your history, you chest hurts on taking deep breaths, which may point towards pleuritis (the pleuritic chest pain occurs due to friction between the parietal and visceral pleura on deep breathing). You also have a history of probable chest infection with weight loss, and lymph node swelling for which you were managed. Costochondritis, will be unlikely to remain for 4 months, and you are already taking paracetamol. As per your query, this might well be a pleuritic chest pain, probably as a consequence of lower respiratory tract infection (the CXR and some basic blood investigations are required). (It would also be good, if you would mention your smoking history, any h/o trauma or exposure to Tuberculosis)