How can pimples around the vagina be treated?

Hi, A couple days ago my boyfriend and I had anal sex. We didn’t really use lube, and after a while we stopped because it became too painful for me. After that it started to hurt, a lot, and itchy, I scratched around the area which was bad because now the area in around it’s raw and painful as well. I’ve been Polysporin to hell the pain, which it does but only for a little while. I’ve also developed pimples in around my vagina, which are irritating, but not that bad. I’ve had the pimples before because I shave the area. But is there anyway I can make this go away faster or am I doing something wrong?
Sat, 20 Oct 2018

Go for a sitz bath. Warm water plus Povidone-iodine solution. It will definitely relieve you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Meena Jethani,
OBGYN