How can persistent diarrhea be treated?

Hello Dear sir . My name is Rubel Hossain from Dhaka Bangladesh Please help us . i have a one son he is 1 year 2 month old . he is Diarrhea disease . He has 10 times daily Diarrhea breaks . already buy Medicine Before one week but now don t result good . how to do . please help me sir . Please lets me know Rubel hossain Dhaka bangladesh Gmail: YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you already given medications for 1 week, but didn't help you much. I'd suggest you to do stool routine and culture, complete blood count after consultation with pediatrician. He may require IV rehydration therapy and antibiotics. Keep him hydrated. maintain proper hygiene. Give soft diet.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.