Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

190 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can pain in the penis be treated?

Hello. Please i am encountring an embarassing time with my Penis . Specifecly located in the glans penis on the neck . Yesterday i had a rough masturbation with no oil and before evem finishing i felt a bult of pain in there . Not the whole place but a specific small spot . That if i touch it hurts . No wounds no scars visible . Please help
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i m 36, pennis head is painful (became so sensitive, can t even touch) with small reddish spots like ulcers, sometimes painful while passing urine, no fever, no second person contacts (sexually), what might be the reason? how to treat? no betterment since 20days. please help.....

doctor1 MD

hi. im a 20 year old male the thing is from past two days the skin near my penis on the left side underneath the hairline there seems to be a cut or opening of skin very small first it looked like acne now i cant sleep it pains all day long what should i do?

doctor1 MD

My penis retractred after I pulled the foreskin too far back tuesday. Then I noticed it shrank next day. Friday everything was ok. But Saturday I had constant leakage of urine. It does not hurt and the color of urine is changed.The penis also retractred again. I have no pain otherwise.