How can pain in the neck be treated?

i have been suffering from chronic neck and spine pain for 8 or more years ive been to pain management few times in the past and until i can get a Dr that can help me and not just give me a lot of medication how can i get some relief of the pain off my neck and spine
Fri, 13 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Dear how old are you?? since when you're suffering from above problem?? are you male or female??
What about your X-ray neck, ESR, CRP, CBP and Ra factor and ANA levels.
You may need to consult your rheumatologist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.