How can ovarian cancer be treated?

HI, I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer in March 2014. Since that time, I have undergone the debunking surgery and have been given 17 different types or combination of chemotherapy. Recently, my Oncologist placed me on pills--Zejula, and now Xeloda--neither of which seems to be working. The Zejula threw me into renal failure, and now, seemingly, the Xeloda is resulting in the extreme, painful bloating of my body--especially on my right side. This bloating or water retention also comes with a post nasal drip, which keeps me coughing constantly and an overstuffed or full feeling, which makes it difficult for me to eat. What can be done to arrest my ovarian cancer now?
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Oncologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Unfortunately after hearing your history, you need only supportive care for your ovarian cancer. It cannot be cured and only that the symptoms can be reduced. You can take diuretic group of drugs with doctors advise.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.