How can one identify if WBC, RBC and platelet counts are normal?

My most recent test results were: My white blood cell count is 11.10x10E3/UL red count is 4.010x10E6/UL and my platelets are 386.0x10E3/UL Should I be concerned, or see a hematologist? I don t even know what the normal ranges are as thy are not listed n my report.
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
normal range of hb is 11 to 16 for girls and wbc count should be less then 11000 and platelets 1.5 lac to 3 lac.. but there are variations on different labs so to stay on save side u may consult ur hematologist for confirmation.. as ur wbc and platelets count is raised according to that