Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

How can my gastric problem be treated ?

hi doc. i,m 24,married and mothr of a son. i hv a prblm that is ma belly is so swollen up that i luk lyk a pregnant women. i hv gas problem which gets worse during periods. plzzzzzzzzz suggest me somthng so that i get rid of ma gas bloating and ma belly comes to its normal postion. desperatly waiting for ur reply
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Gas builds up in the intestines because of improper evacuation.
Drink lots of water, eat plenty of green vegetables and food rich in fibre content and fruits.
Daily do some walking exercise and avoid all kinds of laxatives.
Natural methods are more effective and lasting than laxatives which are temporary methods and habit forming.
Swollen abdomen can also be due to excessive fat deposition in the abdominal wall. Restrict fat content in the diet.
Wish you all the Best.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor