How can measles in an infant be treated?

My baby(female) is 11 months & suffering from measles for last few days.Right now she is ok.But consulted with a doctor & he advised to examine stool.I did the same & the apparent result is everything shows nil except reaction is acidic.What does the report say?
Thu, 12 Apr 2018

The stool being acidic is not a cause for concern. Measles is a viral illness that is usually self-limiting and supportive, symptomatic treatment is the way to go forward.

Take paracetamol for fever and things like that. Do ensure that your child receives all his vaccinations as per the Universal Immunization Program.

So, at 12 months, one could take MMR vaccine and thereafter at 1 1/2 years, Pentavac (DPT, Hib, HepB).

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Pranav Balakrishnan