How can jaundice be treated when there isn't much improvement in the SGPT, SGOT and alkaline phosphatase counts?

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have been suffering from Jaundice since last one month.My Bilirubin count is now 0.9mg/dl however there is not much improvement in my SGPT /SGOT/Alkaline Phospatase count.Please find below my last 15 days Report. Dt-17/6/2017-SGPT-132/SGOT-121/Alkaline Phospatase-152 Dt-8//6/2017-SGPT-146/SGOT-112/Alkaline Phospatase-319 Please advise as how long it will take to come to a normal level or if i have to take some additional steps as i am strictly having home boiled food without any spices and also having only boiled water.
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
you are improving subject yourself to clinical examination look for enlarged liver icterus and appetite level they are signs of progress exclude hepatitis b and c since you have to take specific treatment and confirm improvement are you imunised against hepatitis b. otherwise you are improving. have you got nausea and vomiting. take bland diet. less oil and spices keep watch on your improvement. repeat liver function test.