How can irritation in the vulva be treated?

#...Hi, I do not have money to visit a doctor but I think I have vaginal yeast. My vuvla? Doesn’t itch bad it just feels as if it needs to be rubbed all the time. That’s the only symptom. I do believe it’s due to my new cleaning wipes it’s burned me one time . Is there over the counter medicine I can take ?
Tue, 6 Nov 2018

As a first line management, you can apply low potency steroid creams like betamethasone for symptomatic relief. If the lesion persists, it is better to consult a dermatologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician