Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How can i increase the height at the age of 21 years ?

Hi, i am 21 yr old. i want to increase my height. my height is 5foot 4 inch.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1925
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Height and weight are mainly depends on heridatory
you have to start these medicnes
1. Ashwagandharishta 5 ml twice aday aftert meal
2. Asheliyo churna 1 grams twice day
3. Karshya churna twce a day for 1 gram with milk

also have to start Tadasan ( Yoga Posture)
and push ups and also pull ups.
Cycling is also use full for you.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
There is no data based recommendations but commonly used herbs are ashwagandha shatawari, kaunch, vidhari kand,maghan, jeera, chitrak etc.along with this mandur is also used.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
height of a female increases upto 21yrs & in males it increases upto even 24 yrs or till the bones get fused.If you are a male your height will definitely increase for at least 2-3 yrs more .So don't get disheartened.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor