Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How can i increase my height?

iam 23 years old .iam now only 5 10 feet tall.i want to increase height up to 6 1.what should i need to do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  444
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
dear victor, do not worry about your height. Your present height is normal. So do not be obsessed with increase of height. Experts are of the opinion that the hbones stretch till 25 yrs. So, do lots of stretch exercises like hanging, toe touching and swimming. Eat lots of calcium rich foods like milk, fish, eggs. Use of good shoes with proper posture can also prop up your height.
Answered: Mon, 24 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
After age of 21 in male process of increase of height become very slow.
it also depends upon your genetic constitution.still You should try for it by exercise like pull ups,cycling.swimming,yoga...Take high calcium diet.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
there is no possible way to increase your height after the ace of 20
being 5feet 10 inches is not bad
do exercises which will stretch you
thanking you
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor