How can fever along with itchy rashes and fatigue indicate?

My husband doesn t think he needs to go to the doctor but I m concerned. He has a fever (100.6), an itchy rash and is very fatigued. He is developing small bumps on his head and neck and one on his eyes that itch. Does this sound like anything serious enough to go to the Dr. in the next day or so?
Tue, 6 Feb 2018
Yes you should go to the doctor. May be its allergy, or some atopic urticaria. May be pox too depending on your location. So I would advise you to goto your doctor. in the meanwhile you may take paracetamol tablets and over the counter anti histamines. Thank you. Dr. Ashish