Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

How can discomfort in urination be treated ?

hello , I am a female aged 36 since last two days I am experiencing light sensation while uninating.there is no discharge present but the frequency to urinate is more. i spoke to my doc on the phone who is unfortunately out of town.and could only advice me to take oricitral syrup. please help me
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Your symptoms are suggestive of urinary tract infection.You need to take antibiotics to treat it. Meanwhile you start taking plenty of water and continue taking syrup oricitral. Complete antibiotic course is a must to avoid recurrence.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor