As per your clinical history, is concerned please follow like this-
1) Do a clinical examination by your doctor and do CBC with differential.
2) Discuss with your doctor about prescription medication like [oseltamivir] and cough
syrup containing [levocetirizine
, and guaiphenesin]
3) Do gargle with warm saline three times a day to prevent throat irritation
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this-
1) Try to wash your hands. Thorough and frequent hand-washing is an effective way to prevent many common infections. Or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers if soap and water aren't readily available.
2) Try to cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or a cough. To avoid contaminating your hands, cough or sneeze into a tissue.
3) Try to avoid crowds. By avoiding crowds during peak flu
season, you reduce your chances of infection.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo