Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
172 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    How can chemical burn on the penis be treated?

My husband accidentally get burned on his penis and scrotum when he sits down to the toilet bowl which i just finish putting a decloging chemicals ..he has diabetis and would not wanted to consult a doctor physically...whats the best thing to do please he is 45 years old and weighs 75kgs more or less...
Wed, 31 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response

The chemical burn occurs due to acidic chemicals. This can't be overlooked. If there are visible burn areas then please visit a surgeon immediately. He has history of diabetes and this can't be ignored. Avoid using any soaps on affected part and wash with cold water only.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi,
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Yes. I have a chemical burn on the side of my penis and have recently aggravated it through sexual intercourse.I have tried neosporine but that...