How can blood calcium levels be lowered naturally?

how can I lower my ca125 naturally? I have TNBC mets. to both lungs and T7. tock gemzar with carboplatin my ca125 be 6 for a year under treatment . know my pet scan is NED, except there is small activity in my T7(after 1 year of healing) ct scan shows stable my ca125 last month 8 and today 15(doubled) what can I do to decrease my ca125 naturally? thanks
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Due to malignancy blood calcium levels may increased.

To decrease it you may drink
1. Plenty of water
2. IV fluids may flush out excessive calcium.
3. Bisphosphonates are effective to reduce calcium effectively.
4. Calcitonin may useful in decrease serum calcium levels.
5. Denosumab is useful for cancer related hypercalcaemia.

Also check for other conditions that elevate CA -125 like endometriosis, liver cirrhosis, normal menstruation, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids etc.

There is no specific methods or medication to reduce ca 125 levels. But few dietary changes may useful to prevent to elevation of it.

Eating ginger with garlic or eating green leafy vegetables, regular exercise and yoga may help. But final cure with chemotherapy with or without radiotherapy.

Please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.