How can acute pericarditis be treated?

I was diagnosed with acute pericarditis and was given ibuprofen for a week. My symptoms arn t as severe. I have a dull pain on a 2 level out of 1-10 when i take deep breaths. I had a question for cannibis. After the pericarditis is gone, am i able to use cannibis?
Tue, 12 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You should avoid that even without pericarditis problem. Because it is not good for health. So advise you to avoid that.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.