• question-icon

How can achilles tendinitis be treated?

My Achilles is causing me so much pain. is it possible that my knees hurt too because of this? I cannot even bend my leg at the knee anymore due to such pain? my one doctor told me to stretch both feet on the steps with toes up. ouch. He wants me to take steroids too, I do not want to.
Fri, 20 Oct 2017
I feel that your knee may be hurting due to strain from the pain coming from the Achilles tendon injury. Try to rest your Achilles tendon . Also apply ice and for pain relief take Tylenol. If your pain has not gotten better you may benefit from a steroid injection. I hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will happy to help.