How can a wart at the bottom of the feet be removed?

So this is a really weird question I have a wart on the bottom of my feet I m thinking of getting it removed since it hurts when I have shoes one or sometimes in general. I have gotten one on my hand removed by scraping and freezing but I don t want that because it hurt. I m 14 and I m afraid of needles and yeah I know all doctors say it doesn t really hurt but it does and it isn t about the needles more of that it s going in me please write back thank you ❤️
Tue, 16 Jan 2018
dear
thanks for writing to HCM
as we see let us be clear whether it is a wart or a corn.
for corn a corn cap can work wonders.
for wart however we need to cautery it.howevr a surgical opd consultation would be a better idea
hope it helps