• question-icon

How can a pancreatic cyst be treated?

I am a 52 year old black male I had a pancreatic cyst to form in my left side, abdomen area in 2013 and it was for some reason connected with the bile duct, the cyst calcified like a cacoon so Dr I was seeing at unc referred me to vascular to have a tube placed to drain the cyst, because he said he could not do anything else he said he could operate but it would leave me having to wear a colosipy bag, so I have been wearing a placed tube in my side until feb. 2017 I went vascular for them to check tubing and the surgeon said he did not see anything else so he pulled the tube I want to know who would be a good referral the Dr I was seeing was a colon and rectal surgeon who else would you refer me to me to to monitor my situation
Mon, 19 Nov 2018

Best management with gastro intestine surgeon with radical cystectomy, bypass or another curative way to solve the issue.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel,