• question-icon

Can marijuana helps to cure pancreatic cyst?

im not sure of the correct spelling ,, i have cuto cyst on my pancreas i have herd marijuana coul help not only with the pain but also tha nausa i had 1 surgery that failed and now they want to do another days the pain is so bad even the meds they give me dont help..do you think marajuana could help with this and has there been any reachurch with it also helping with reduction of the cysts that you know of .. i have delt with this over a year now..
Wed, 30 Jul 2014
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thanks for the query. No, there is no any evidence that marijuana is beneficial for this. Wish you good health. Regards