Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How can I stop the habit of eating lime stone ?

am 22 years female. I have been eaten lime stone for 7 years. I can not live without eating lime stone daily. what are the I AM 22 YEARS LADY. I have been eat lime stone for 7 years. I can not live without eating limestone daily. please give me suggestions to stop that habit
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  659
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response
For this condition, u need to consult a psychiatrist. THERE is a therapy named behaviour therapy, that u need for this condition.

Dont worry u will be all right.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
hi greetings from health care magic
U can come out from this habit by one special way. That way is first you fix in your mind that you CAN QUIT. This positiveness first you brings in your mind. Then any treatment can be helpful. Yes homeopathy treatment will be helpful to change your feeling to eat lime stone. But the most important thing if you would not strong enough to quit nothing will be helpful. For detail you can contact at
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor