Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce fat in my body ?

I m living with two personalities in me from last 10 years of my life....i m so height is 5 feet but weight is 78 i have to talk with my frndz matching up with my image ....dats y i behave so funny....but actually i have a great personality in me.....but i cant express it.....dats my problem actually...i extremely need ur help sir.....i m female age is 21...i have no pimples ....i know i should reduce fat....but there are lots of problems dat i cant do it.....
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Reducing body fat for getting away from OBESITY necessary for everyone unless you are disabled. This leads to hypertension, diabetes, arthritis etc problems. Regular walking makes fat reduction possible. Being Fatty Obese have no benefits except gettin called BIG SIZE.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor