Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

How can I prevent myself from the spread of disease from my friend who was recently sick ?

If I can have next to the spread of disease how can I do A friend of mine recently sick, and relatively easy to spread, I do not want to bother to stay away from him, Is there any way to help me? I imagine working with him as usual, to play with. There are known methods of prevention of the Guestbook:
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to hcm
For that you have find out wheather the disease is air born,water or food born or
through blood.For prevention-prior to contact if vaccines are awailable you should
get vaccinated Other wise already in contacta means you are already exposed-in
that you may take genrral measures like application of mask,keeping utensils seperate,
drinking boiiled water etc depending on media of spread. THANKS
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor