Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How can I overcome burning sensation of the body with hot air expelling from the mouth ?

I am a inactive hbv carrier and also suffering from hysnophilia. During the morning and evening times regularly my body feel burning sense besides always my palms are buring and heat air came from mouth. I have been taking plenthy of water. But the problem did not rectified. Please choose remedy to overcome this problem.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normally during evening time the body feels heated in few people because of increased BMR and the body starts losing heat.The burning in palm;feet;warm air from mouth can be due to either this loss of body heat or even diabetes.It has no direct relation with a dormant HBV.You can get a blood sugar tested to rule out diabetes ;consult a doctor & get treated for eosinophilia.Also you can take multivitamin/B-complex ;& calcium it will help to reduce the burning.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor