Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my breast size and decrease flab around the abdomen ?

i m 34 yr, 45 kg, single, current month i had 1 day periods only, i got test done and hemoglobin which is 10.4 gm/dl T3 2.89, T4 10.63, TSH 1.22 my my RBS 80 how can i reduce my abdominal size feom 30 to 26 and increase bust from 32 to 34
Asked On : Thu, 2 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
If you browse through the internet , you will be amazed to see lots of remedies for both weight reduction, increasing Bust size.
At the end of day one ends up spending huge money and ending being still dissatisfied.
Why not be happy with the body god has gifted you, instead of trying to manipulate it. There are lots of Plastic Surgical procedures and prosthesis.
Best and Cheapest without Trying to interfere with Normal Physiology would be Control your diet, eat nutritious food, Exercise( Brisk walking for 30 minutes per day/ Swimming etc). Massage your Breast.
Try to be happy with your body, love it respect it. If you don't love the way you are then no one will.
Take Care
Answered: Thu, 2 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor