Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my 3 year old son's verbal and psychological growth ?

my 3yr old son is not started talking.i am very much worried.i put him in a school.he only talk few words.if i force him to say something he will just shout and will not listen to me.what to do? i got a report from his school as he doesnt seem to have pshycological and verbal growith.he repeat the words only when he likes otherwise he doesnt.what to do pl help me.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to Healthcare magic....
Dont worry about speech , it has very wide range of normalcy.
Speech and language development depends on parental stimulation and is very variable and so need not hurry him for anything.He is completely alright , just make his listen to music , to stories and try talking to him.get him along with his friends and he should be alright.
Just get his hearing tested just to confirm that his hearing is normal..
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor