Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my gait and posture?

i have poor gait i appear lame and my body appears crocked can i improve and walk erect like others. can i use foot braces or corset i am21 year old joints also give pain .my neck appears bent it seems very ridiculous
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

Is this " tedhi medhi" look worsening over the years?

It appears u might have scoliosis, a condition of bent spine. U need to consult an orthopedician to identify where ur problem lies - whether in the spine, hips, legs or the entire body itself. Have u been examined by an orthopedician before? if yes, has he seen ur back and spine and taken an x-ray of the same? Let me know, so i can help u better
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor