Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of blemishes on my face ?

i am suffering from blimshes on my face .would u suggest me something to get rid of them.i am 30 yr old getting newly married.i got this blimshes problem in the age of 27 after a few acne on my face then i got allopathy treatment now i suffered from blimshes
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
if u r not gatting responded with allopathic medicines,u can withdraw nad start natutal allovera, etc.for more detail u can contact at
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
  User's Response
Hi Harry
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
These blimshes from acne can be prevented by using frequent washing of face with non comedogenic creams and natural products.If they are pigmented , you can use a bleach.
Do not try to rupture the blimshes as it can leave a darker spot.

If nothing works out , please visit your Cosmetologist as Techniques like Laser are available to treat the post effects of acne.

For any more information , if needed , feel free to mail me.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor