How can I get rid of black marks which I got from insect bites ?

i had scabs from insect bites that i picked at becaused they itched so much now they are these horrific black marks how can i get rid of them faster rather than just waiting for them to fade
Sat, 21 Jan 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hello anonymous,
welcome to the health care magic forum,the scabs after insect bite usually resolve or heal in few days time but due to some reasons its not getting healed in your case ,you can go for antimarks cream available in the market but ist always safe to bhave an opinion of a dermatologist ,dont try different soaps which might injure you skin further..