Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How can I decrease the flow of my bleeding ?

Am a 25yrs married women........actually my period was started today....we hav a program to go out of station tommorow( urgent ) there any remedy 2 decrease my bleeding????............plz give me suggestion........
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  420
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.there are no medicine for stop the flow but you can use T.trenaxa mf 1tab three times a day. for 5days,
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
  User's Response
hi welcome to decrease menstrual bleeding you can take trenaxamic acid in the dosage of 2 tablets(500mg) 3 times daily as long as needed for up to 4 days. A total dose of 4g daily (8 tablets) should not be exceed.
thanks bye
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor