Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

How can I cure boils in the anus which are not painful ?

I am 52 yearsb old Indian male. Faceing problem in anus with big/small boils without bleeding/pain. Before 25/26 years Ihave suffered by fistula and cured by operation. pl. advice.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  243
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Mr.Panda;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Boils in or rather out side anus can be blind piles;recurrent infective boils or perianal abscess which will need antibiotic treatment.Please get examined by surgeon to find the type of infection and he will give antibiotic accordingly and you should be fine.It will better to get opinion of a surgeon.
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor