Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How can I control the high blood pressure at the age of 31 years ?

since last 2 weeks i m feeling not well and my breath was stopping with cough. by examination of a doctor he said that u r facing blood pressure broblem and at the time of examin my bp was 140/100. so what i do . my age is 31 years and gender is man
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi greetings from health care magic

You have breathing problem with cough. So you might have any bronchial infection like bronchitis or acute asthmatic problem. Your blod presure is just moderately high . the upper should be within 130 and lower should be within 90 . so it is not so much. you breathing problem not due to hypertension but due bronchial infection. Consult to your nearest doctor.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor