Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How are red painful eyes treated ?

Hi my sisters has suffered for 2 years with a throbbing after she urinates where her appendix are on the right side. She also has red eyes the right one being the worse which can at times be painful. She has paid 100 pound and seen a gyno , had swab tests, antibiotic eye drops and is noew using dry eye drops but nothing is working. Her eyes sometimes feel gritty. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Gastroenterology 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic- ur sis should get urine culture along with usg kub region .get consulttation with urologist. get wellsoon
Answered: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor