Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

How are pimples and black spots treated ? Which doctors should I consult ?

Hi Doctor , I m pooja 23 years old need one suggesstion because of some pimples i have got a black marks on my face may i know any solution for this problem? Also i would like to visit the Clinic and Consult one of the doctor for the same please suggest me on the address Regards, Pooja
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
These marks can be removed by many methods. Hydroquinone skin bleach creams, microderm abrasions, laser therapy are good. Regarding the pimples, probably acne needs to be treated first. Avoid sun exposure. Use Sunscreen SPF25. Avoid junk, oily, fatty, fried food, pickles. Avoid cosmetics application on the face. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Consult Dermatologist in your area Hospital for proper management.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor