Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

History of bronchitis, allergic to seasonal change, gaining weight, cough gets accumulated in chest. What to do?

sir i have a history of bronchitis but it is not that severe as it was earlier but i become allergic during seasonal change and lots of cough get accumulated in my chest , my age is 22 and my weight is also not normal...plz tell some solution...i also underwent lots of medical treatments but my problem is still hurting me and im also having problem gaining weight. thanks mohit
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You should get your chest examined by a doctor so that any abnormal findings can be detected. You may need treatments such as nebulization and other drugs if wheeze present. You can use mucolytic tablets or syrups to remove phlegm collection. You should see a dietician for advice on diet and weight gain.
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor