Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

High blood pressure, high cholesterol, back pain, indigestion. Whether should i see a cardiologist or not?

Hi. I live in the Houston area. I am a 35 year old male. Considered to be 15 lbs overweight . I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol . I run regularly and eat a low carb diet. I am having heart flutters, back pain in the middle of my back and daily indigestion. I would like to have a cardiologist look at me and run tests. However, I am in between insurance (without) at the moment. Hoping for recommendations. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You MUST see a cardiologist.
Better see one before complications set in.

High blood pressure will not wait.
Cholesterol is an added risk

You need treatment NOW.
Some investigations for the cause of pressure (considering your young age) may however may be withheld for some time.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Fri, 1 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor