Hi, my son has Epididimitis and had one course over

Hi, my son has Epididimitis and had one course over 7 days of antibiotics from the hospital after a urine test. After a week following the hospital tablets the Epididimitis seems to have returned his local Doctor gave him a 7-day course of Co-amoxiclav 3 times a day (500/125 mg).

I am not sure whether he has the right treatment? Also he does seem to get some stomach pain after taking them and he needs to take a Rennie. Is this safe? He is anxious over most things and always wants proof that it is safe to take or mix different tablets. Thank you for your help.
Sat, 27 Oct 2018