Hi, my name is Hal. After watching Dr. Oz. I

Hi, my name is Hal. After watching Dr. Oz. I am very concerned about my thyroid gland. Here is a list of my symptoms which I have had for several years, and have been getting worse over the past several months. I guess before I start it may be important to know that I had a triple cervical fusion in January of 2015.
Symptom ! I have trouble swallowing food sometimes such as bread. I will have to swallow 2 to 3 times to get it down. On occasion if I feel even a drop of water or saliva has "gone down the wrong pipe" my throat will close up tight and I am gasping for air.
#2 The back of my neck just behind the ears is ALWAYS sore and stiff.
#3 I can hear my heart beat like an ultrasound in my right ear, very loud.
#4 I have a constant cough that wont go away.
#5 I have constant white flehm in my sinus and throat.
Mon, 15 Oct 2018